Wednesday 27 May 2015

Mad Scientist Writing



‘DING DONG DING DONG’, The dreaded sound of my alarm in the morning. I reached out to turn off my alarm to see that Richard was still asleep. So he must have slept through his alarm. I got out of bed looking like a storm and woke Richard. Told him to get up because he had slept through his alarm and he was late for work.


Richard got out of bed and told me that he didn’t have work today and then all of a sudden he changed the topic. He said something quite strange. In fact very strange if you ask me. He said to me “ Um Nikita…. ” I responded “ Yes ” In a very strange voice. Richard said “ I want to look at my old baby albums, Would you like to look at the pictures with me? ” I said “ Yes ” for no reason at all other than that I was free for the whole day and I had nothing to do.


After that awkward conversation, Richard and I raced downstairs and brushed our teeth ready to have breakfast. We had weet bix with lots of yummy fruits. When we had finished breakfast, Richard and I creeped upstairs into the attic to find the old baby albums.


Moments later we found four albums. There we labels on them saying what kind of pictures were in these albums. The first album said ‘Baby’. The next said ‘Special moments’ followed by ‘Funny Moments’ and last but not least was ‘Holidays’.


Richard looked confused by seeing the album named ‘funny moments’. He asked me if we could look at this one first and I of course said “yes”. As Richard opened the album he saw himself in a school play dressed as a tomato. I laughed along with Richard and we both couldn’t wait to see the next picture.


The next page consisted of four pictures. One being Richard’s mum cooking something and laughing for no reason. Number two was Richard in a diaper poking his tongue out at the camera again for no apparent reason.


However….. Picture number three was very frightening, In fact the most disturbing picture there could be in this whole series of albums it was… Richard’s dad in a leotard attempting to do the splits and let me tell you, that did not do well for Richard’s dad by the look of his face!


This image caused Richards face to go into this weird position which has now become the new funny moments ‘funniest picture’!

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment